Posted 5 months ago
The position of Director of Clinical Administration is to provide administrative and clinical operations leadership for Revival Research Institute, LLC. The Director of Clinical Administration will provide supervision and guidance for the day-to-day needs and development of Revival Research Institute’s clinical program and facilities, while supporting the mission and goals of Revival Research Institute.
- Provide leadership and guidance in all aspects of clinical operations, including management of personnel, patient recruitment, financial resources, space, patient flow, and risk management
- Work closely with the management to maintain quality assurance, financial stability, and process improvement
- Assist in recruitment of subjects into various clinical trials
- Coordinate clinical coverage for routine operation and after-hours emergency
- Provide guidance and management for the compliance programs
- Collaborate with external providers and organizations to develop and expand the Revival’s clinical program.
- Ensure continuous compliance with clinical affiliation agreements with external entities
- Ensure continuous compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Remain active in clinical research organizations.
- Adopt and advance the mission and goals of Revival Research Institute
- Participate in continuous improvement of curriculum in collaboration with the assessment and curriculum committees.
- Solicit feedback from subjects and colleagues to evaluate effectiveness in operations
- Other duties as assigned or as needs arise relating to the effective implementation of the program
- Providing training and ongoing developmental support
- Collaborate with corporate team to implement all required policies and procedures
- Identify opportunities and implement changes to improve the processes
- Oversee the overall execution of the assigned processes with focus on quality, budget and timelines, including making decisions or recommending operational strategies in support of achieving clinical program objectives
- Oversee and direct goals and objectives, standards, and policies and procedures to achieve high-quality patient care and improved patient outcomes in accordance with the organization’s strategic plan
- Actively involvement in invoicing, financial reconciliation and accounting
- Participate in continuous quality improvement analysis to ensure efficiency, compliance, and productivity to meet the highest clinical research standards possible. This includes training with staff development for on-site and off-site personnel, as required
- Provides periodic status reports and updates of clinical research output and performance to senior management on a regular basis. Collaborates with staff in other departments within the organization to construct, implement, and achieve performance goals and methods required for accurate and timely completion of clinical research projects.
- Actively participates in educational activities and staff meetings and continuously explores ways to gain knowledge and improve job performance
- Strong ability to direct and manage a team to fulfill all projects on time and within the budget while providing rich insights
- Needs to have the skill set to be able to take a challenging problem and figure out how to approach it and what kind of partners they need to bring together
- Ensure that all work is carried out in strict adherence with relevant protocols, SOP’s, and in compliance with ICH/GCP guidelines. Ensure that managers/research staff is trained and compliant with SOP’s and Skills checks. Ensure that all training files are up to date and complete in accordance with SOPs and ICH/GCP