Revival Research Institute, a renowned clinical research organization based in USA is looking for young, energetic medical professionals to join their team in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Maintaining data integrity in the research.
- Performing quality checks and establishing communication with patients remotely via phone contact.
- Creating electronic source documentation
- Review and update QA controls and practices based on changing technology.
- Collect and review reports to uncover any data errors and to coordinate correction.
- Periodically meet with other team members to assess data requirements and usage
- Medical background (MBBS, BDS, Pharm-D, etc.)
- Basic knowledge in conducting research
- Has hands on experience on some research tools.
Strong communication skills are a must. The candidate must be a team member and should be committed towards work. Along with having an opportunity to work in a diversified team, you will also get market competitive compensation.