We are dedicated to advancing medicine & redefining patient care, one clinical trial at a time — with compassion. We are a network of clinical trial sites based in Michigan, & Texas.
- Actively engaged in various research projects, demonstrating expertise in the field of research and being at the forefront of new developments in healthcare
- Possesses an extensive understanding of healthcare marketing concepts, successfully applying these concepts to his day-to-day tasks, enabling him to effectively promote healthcare services and reach out to a wider audience
- Ongoing real-world practice experience with dental procedures, including preventive dentistry, restorative dentistry, and orthodontics as well as non-invasive procedures such as teeth whitening, ultrasonic scaling and polishing, clear aligners, etc.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in dentistry, Dr. Hamza actively participates in continuing education programs and professional development opportunities. This dedication ensures that he consistently delivers high-quality, evidence-based services every time
- Successfully producing marketing material for clinical research studies keeping Facebook Ad rules and FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and IRB guidelines in consideration targeting different demographics while also respecting their local community laws and values.
- Developed marketing strategies for various successful healthcare campaigns/events including SCRS, Ann Arbor Art Fair, Ford Fireworks, etc.
- The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA): Good clinical practice (GCP) 2023
- ARCP- Association of Clinical Research Professionals: Ethics and Human Subject Protection 2023
- ARCP- Association of Clinical Research Professionals: Introduction to clinical trials 2023
- ARCP- Association of Clinical Research Professionals: Investigator’s Responsibilities 2023
- Stanford University School of Medicine: Thinking Critically: Interpreting randomized clinical trials 2023
- Mayo clinic: Transporting dangerous goods training 2023
- Aga Khan University, Karachi: ABC of research: Learn the art of getting published in 2022
- Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Karachi: Essentials of writing research proposals 2022
- Liaquat College of Medicine and Dentistry: Hands-on workshop on Basic Life Support (BLS) 2022
- Workshop on "Mental health and well-being” conducted by DHPE LCMD 2022
- Aga Khan University, Karachi: Online Covinar 2021
- Liaquat National Hospital and Medical College: Craniosynostosis: How and When? 2020
- Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Karachi: Leadership in Trauma and Cardiac arrest 2019
- Sindh Institute of Urology and Transplantation SIUT: Basic Life Support program
- International Dental Implant Association: Pterygoids
- International Dental Implant Association: The Baruti-Demiraqi Approach (Surgery meet Orthodontics)
- World Oral Health Organization: Covid-19 operational guidelines and covid-19 partners platform to support country preparedness and response
- Dentistschannel.online Pvt Ltd: Implant and abutment design and bone loss
Right after completing his BDS, Dr. Hamza started working as a general dentist at Mayet Medical & Dental Hospital and Executive Dental Surgery where he brushed up his skills as a general dentist. It was during his time as a general dentist and during his undergraduate, he started to develop a knack for healthcare marketing and that is when Dr. Hamza career pathway collided with Healthcare Marketing. His keen interest in clinical research has helped him grow and assist in developing marketing materials that would relate to clinical research.
At his current workplace, Dr. Hamza is not only responsible for generating managing healthcare content from start to finish but also works as a marketing strategist for various marketing campaigns that could help the company gain potential leads. Moreover, Dr. Hamza also works on the development of corporate materials.
Dr. Muhammad Hamza Nadeem completed his bachelor's degree from Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Karachi, in Dental Surgery. He then completed his house job at his parent institute in 2022 and later in the same year joined Revival Research Institute as a Patient Recruitment Associate.