We are dedicated to advancing medicine & redefining patient care, one clinical trial at a time — with compassion. We are a network of clinical trial sites based in Michigan, & Texas.
- Well-equipped in the field of research, with ongoing research projects
- Extensive understanding of healthcare marketing concepts, implementing the learnings in her day-to-day tasks
- Ongoing real-world practice experience with dental procedures, including preventive dentistry, restorative dentistry, as well as non-invasive procedures such as teeth whitening, ultrasonic scaling and polishing, clear aligners, etc.
- Developed marketing strategies for various successful healthcare campaigns/events including SCRS, Ann Arbor, Ford Fireworks, etc.
Dr. Zara is currently working on a research project on the Adoption and Use of Digital Dental Technologies in General Dentists in Pakistan. Moreover, she has worked on various subjects during her postgraduate studies at IoBM. These include:
- Impact of Imposter Syndrome in Female Dentists of Pakistan
- Challenges related to Adoption of Contraceptives Methods in Pakistan
- Bridging Gender Inequality in Leadership of Pakistani Healthcare Startups: The Trailblazing Women
Soon after completing her BDS, Dr. Zara started her private practice at Life-Cure Dental Clinic where she brushed up her skills as a general dentist. After working for two years as a general dentist and during her MBA tenure, she started to develop a knack for healthcare marketing and that is when Dr. Zara decided to switch her career path to Healthcare Marketing. She has been working at a Clinical Research Organization in the healthcare marketing department for the past 1 and a half years. Her keen interest in clinical research has helped her grow and assist in developing marketing materials that would aptly relate to clinical research.
At her current workplace, Dr. Zara is not only responsible for generating content but also works as a marketing strategist for various marketing campaigns that could help the company gain potential leads. Moreover, Dr. Khan also works for the development of corporate materials.
Dr. Zara Khan earned her bachelor's degree from Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi, in Dental Surgery. She completed her house job from her parent institute in 2020 and later in the same year, joined Institute of Business Management for MBA (Health & Hospital Management), Karachi. Dr. Khan has recently completed her MBA and is now working in the Healthcare Marketing Department at a reputable clinical research organization.